Examining Glass Substrates:
An Insider’s Guide to Stronger and Scratch Resistant Glass
With the steady increase in the touch panel and cover glass demand, touch screen manufacturers are continuously searching for better, stronger and harder glass materials to boost product durability, while reducing breaking and scratching.
Examining Glass Substrates helps OEMs and integrators identify the right glass for their display, and answers questions like “How are these products made?” and “What are the differences between each glass?”
Glass Substrates Covered In this Whitepaper
- Soda-Lime Glass
- Chemically Strengthened Glass
- Alkali-Alumina-Silicate Glass
- Tempered Glass
- Sapphire Glass
Questions Answered Include:
- How are these glass products made?
- What are the fundamental differences between each product?
- Why would one choose one glass over another?
- Which substrates are most conducive to touch panel and cover lens manufacturing?
Download White Paper on: